Steven T. WebsterPartner
Steve Webster has over thirty-one years of experience in civil and criminal litigation, government investigations, and appeals. He is listed in Best Lawyers in America in multiple practice areas. Prior to forming Webster Book, he spent several years as a trial lawyer with Reed Smith LLP. He began his career by serving as an Assistant, Senior Assistant, and Deputy Public Defender for Fairfax County, Virginia, after receiving his law degree from Georgetown University and his B.A. from Providence College.
Steve lives in Loudoun County, Virginia with his wife and five children.
Honors and Awards
- Best Lawyers in America (Banking and Finance Litigation)
- Best Lawyers in America (Commercial Litigation)
- Best Lawyers in America (Real Estate Litigation)
- Best Lawyers in America: Washington DC Area Lawyer of the Year for Banking and Finance Litigation (2022)
- Best Lawyers in America: Washington DC Area Lawyer of the Year for Real Estate Litigation (2016, 2019)
Areas of Practice
Civil and Criminal Litigation, Class Actions, Government Investigations, Appeals
- Virginia, 1990
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia
Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.
Providence College, B.A., History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- George Mason American Inn of Court, Master of the Bench (Emeritus)
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member